Hero Creation Software Has Finally Leveled Up!
- Create characters and NPCs for your favorite game systems
- Adventure with advanced in-play tools
- Evolve your character toward long-term goals
Hero Lab also acts as an electronic character sheet at the game table, keeping track of your health, abilities, and more during the game. Once the adventure is over, use your experience to advance your character to the next level and beyond!
- Tab panels walk you through each facet of character creation – attributes, class and level, skills, merits, powers, gear, personal information, journal entries, templates and special abilities. Hero Lab prompts you through character creation by highlighting selections that should be made.
- Summary panels provide real-time visibility of the changes you make to your character and their implications, from skills to combat adjustments to armor – all fully customizable based on what you want to see.
- Save your hero, then print using one of many output options, e-mail the hero to another Hero Lab user, or save a PDF.
- Validation engine verifies that your character satisfies all the rules, providing a detailed report of any errors encountered and highlighting the errors for quick and easy correction. Our use of validation instead of enforcement allows you to ignore any errors reported, making it easy to accommodate house rules.
- Easily add custom content, from armor to classes to feats to races to spells – the content editor allows you to modify existing content or add your own from scratch.
- Authoring Kit allows you to create your own game systems, with pdf / wiki documentation and “skeleton” game system to get you started.
- d20Pro and Fantasy Grounds support allows you to create a Pathfinder or d20 System character in Hero Lab before transferring him to the d20Pro or Fantasy Grounds virtual tabletop.
- We license the right to produce data packages for almost every game system Hero Lab supports. That means we’re working directly with the companies that produce your favorite games, so we can ensure that our software supports their games optimally.
Powered By Hero Lab™
If you’re looking to use Hero Lab in conjunction with publishing your own content, our new Powered By Hero Lab program has all the information you should need.
All information and article is located at Lone Wolf Develpment